Pilgrim Pumps Service
Pete’s Bikes offer both selected parts and an overhaul service for single and twin Pilgrim Pumps.
Costing £80 the overhaul service comprises:
- Full strip including beak and ball valve removal.
- Fixed estimate of any parts required.
- First clean.
- Sonication clean to all oil passages and drillings.
- Vapour blast to pump outer body.
- Gasket set.
- Test. Drip rate adjustment will need to be carried out by owner in accordance with motorcycle maker’s handbooks or marque specialist advice.
- Return secure delivery by the Post Office Special Delivery service to any UK address. Please email or telephone for return delivery costs to any non-UK address.
Parts used and offered for sale are predominantly remanufactured items or new old stock, for rare items not in stock we may be able to offer sound tested second hand items as available. Email or telephone for costs of parts required.
At times Pete’s Bikes can offer second hand pumps in as sourced condition, which can than be processed through the overhaul process. We also buy pumps with sound bodies.
Pilgrim Pumps Parts
End plates with and without cam for either type of drip rate adjustters illustrated and ratchet indent plungers in brass.
Worm drive securing nut/bush with left or right hand thread, screw fastened worm drive bush and plunger example.
Double and single left and hand drive worms with square or spade end
Single and double window frames, beaks and gasket sets.
Further parts including springs, Thackeray springs, valve balls and selected windows also available.